|Bonus||+Weapon DMG and quick health regen at low HP|
|Side-Effect||Max HP -50|
Adrenal Reaction is one of the Mutations of Fallout 76 (FO76). Mutations work the same way as Traits did in the previous Fallout games, in that they apply both buffs and debuffs to the player's character.
Adrenal Reaction Information
This mutation is beneficial to players who wants to have more damage and quicker health regeneration, at the cost of Max HP.
- The player will deal increase damage and quicker health regeneration when HP becomes low.
- But the side effect reduces your Max Hp by 50.
How to Get Adrenal Reaction
- Obtain mutations by idling near hazardous waste or within radiated or gas areas, eating radiated food, swimming in or drinking wasteland water. You can also contract mutations from certain enemies such as Feral Ghouls.
- Upgrading the Starched Genes Perk to Rank 2 ensures that Radaway will not cure mutations.
- Upgrading the Starched Genes Perk to Rank 2 ensures that no new mutations can be acquired, guaranteeing you can keep the one you like.
How to Cure Adrenal Reaction
- Mutations can only be removed by taking Radaway.
- Mutations can be completely prevented by Upgrading and equipping the Starched Genes perk.
- You can change your Mutation by exposing yourself to more hazards and radiation, as mutations can override each other.
- Death does not remove mutations.
|Fallout 76 Mutations|