Damage Resistance is a Stat in Fallout 76. Stats affect various aspects of the game, like damage, resistances, health, action points, carry weight, amount of exp earned, number of perks available, etc.
Damage Resistance Information
Indicates how much physical damage your character can ignore.
Ways to increase Damage Resistance
- Astonishingly Awesome Tales - Attack of the Metal Men (if robots do physical damage)
- Live & Love - Advice From Married Men
- Live & Love - I Married a Robot! (if robots do physical damage)
- Grognak the Barbarian - In the Bosom of the Corsair Queen
- Guns and Bullets - The Moon: A Communist Doomsday Device? (At night)
- Tesla Science - Will Robots Rule the World? (if robots do physical damage)
- U.S. Covert Operations Manual Vol.6 (while sneaking)
- U.S. Covert Operations Manual Vol.7 (if players do physical damage)
- Blocker (if melee damage is physical)
- Bullet Shield (while firing a heavy gun)
- Adamantium Skeleton(reduces limb damage)
- Lone Wanderer
- Nerd Rage!
- Moving Target
- Junk Shield
Notes and trivia about Damage Resistance
Action Points ♦ Agility ♦ Carry Weight ♦ Charisma ♦ Disease Resistance ♦ DMG Resist ♦ Endurance ♦ Energy Resistance ♦ Experience Modifier ♦ Health ♦ Hunger ♦ Intelligence ♦ Luck ♦ Melee Damage ♦ Perception ♦ Poison Resistance ♦ Radiation Resistance ♦ Strength ♦ Thirst
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is there a damage limit cap?