A Real Blast is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: A Real Blast, Players are to Activate MODUS' lures, draw in the "pests," and wipe them out. Public Events are temporary quests or challenges which can be taken on by anyone and everyone in the area to achieve unique rewards.
A Real Blast Objectives
- Initialize the lures at the extermination site
- Remain in the area while lures to sync with the orbital platform
- Wipe out the remaining enemie
A Real Blast Locations
A Real Blast Enemies
A Real Blast Walkthrough
Seneca Rocks Visitor Center
Upon triggering the event, you'll receive a radio transmission from MODUS who requests your help to set up traps at an extermination site. Once you reach the Seneca Rocks Visitor Center site, you'll need to activate all 6 lures marked on the map. While doing so, there will be several Scorched enemies in the area that will attack you.
Once you've activated all 6, you'll need to remain in the area until the lures finish syncing with the orbital platform. Some of the lures will deactivate, which will require you to go over to them and fix them. Do so while holding off the Scorched and once you've fixed them all, MODUS will tell you to retreat from the blast radius - get out of there, you only have 20 seconds to do so!
When the timer reaches 0:00, the visitor center will be hit by a couple of explosives. MODUS will thank you for your help and grant you your rewards.
- It's time for a little extermination. MODUS has said we're to report to the designated site and activate each of the lures there. That should draw in the creatures he wants dealt with.
- All the lures are online. Now we just have to wait for them to call in their prey.
- The lure have begun having .. issues. We'll need to get close in order to fix them.
- All the lures are dialed in and the bombs are on their way. We need to get out of here before the fireworks start!
- The missile strike is done. Now we just need to clean up the last of the stragglers and the job's finished.
- This Extermination Operation is complete. Those pests won't be bothering anyone now.
- We weren't able to complete the extermination in time. Looks like you win this one, vermin of Appalachia.
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot
- This event will unlock after reaching “Officer on Deck” in the main quest line.