Random loot: Ammo, Aid Items, Armor, Mods, Weapons, Plans
Possible Legendary Weapons or Legendary Armor
|Location||Any Relay Tower|
Always Vigilant is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Always Vigilant, Players are to Defend Rover while he repairs the communications uplink! Public Events are temporary events which are usually quests that provide unique rewards during that event being happening.
Always Vigilant Objectives
- Repair Rover the Eyebot
- Protect him from waves of enemies for 5 minutes
- Reboot the system
Always Vigilant Locations
- Any Relay Tower
Always Vigilant Enemies
Always Vigilant Walkthrough
Head over to the closest Relay Tower to start this event. Once you arrive, you'll be prompted with the task of repairing the Eyebot Rover so head over to it, as identified by the objective marker. Side Note: the area is infested with Super Mutants so be prepared to fight through some, before reaching the rover. Once you arrive, repair it at the cost of 2x Steel, then you'll be tasked with protecting it for 5 minutes.
The rover will take position outside a wall, and you'll have to stand your ground there. Once again, the main enemies you will encounter will be Super Mutants, however don't be surprised by a Scorched or two that may pop up. When the timer hits 0:00, the final instruction you receive will be to reboot the system.
To do this, follow the objective marker to the Emergency Management System Relay Terminal, which you will have to repair at the cost of 1x Circuitry, 1x Copper, 1x Glass to even access. Once repaired, use it and select "Scorched Detection Communications" then reboot it.
- One of Abbie's pre-recorded alerts went off, notifying me that the communications uplink repair robot known as Rover has been damaged. I need to find and repair him at the Relay Tower.
- I found and repaired Rover at the Relay Tower. I need to stay and protect him while he finishes his work repairing the communications uplink for the Scorched Detection System.
- Rover finally finished repairing the communications uplink for the Scorched Detection System. Now, I need to reboot the terminal inside the Relay Tower to bring it back online.
If you fail:
- Don't pass go, do not collect 200 caps.
Notes & Notable Loot
- Rover's timer will pause whenever he's damaged, so keep him repaired to keep the timer running!