Bots on Parade is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Bots on Parade, Players are to Build and protect MODUS' automated patrol. Public Events are temporary events which are usually quests that provide unique rewards during that event being happening.
Bots on Parade Objectives
- Connect MODUS to the Bot-Stop station
- Standby while the patrollers are constructed
- Eliminate the remaining hostiles
Bots on Parade Locations
Bots on Parade Enemies
Bots on Parade Walkthrough
- MODUS has requested we patch him to a local robot construction station so he can build himself a patrol.
- MODUS has constructed his bots. Now it's up to us to fight off any local creatures while they boot-up.
- The bots are up and running! Now we just need to keep them safe from any remaining trouble.
- We weren't able to complete MODUS' request in time and failed his task.
- The Robot Patrol operation is a success! We protected the bots for MODUS!
If you fail:
- We failed to protect the Responder robot Steelheart while he carried out his patrol of the Morgantown streets, and now the old robot is just a pile of scrap.
Notes & Notable Loot
- This event will unlock after reaching “Officer on Deck” in the main quest line.