|Rewards||Corpse Flower Seeds
Possible Legendary Weapons or Legendary Armor
Random loot: Ammo, Consumables, Armor, Mods, Weapons, Plans
|Location||Random within The Forest|
Back on the Beat is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Back on the Beat, Players are to Protect blossoming corpse flowers from the frenzied creatures of the forest.. Public Events are events which are usually quests that provide unique rewards during the available time the event is active. They are basically community quests that can be taken on by anyone (not just those in your party) on the server, as long as they're nearby.
Death Blossoms Objectives
- Find the Flower Spawns
- Corpse Flower 1
- Corpse Flower 2
- Corpse Flower 3
- Corpse Flower 4
- Corpse Flower 5
- Protect the Corpse Flowers from Enemies
Death Blossoms Locations
Death Blossoms Enemies
Death Blossoms Walkthrough
If you wander in The Forest, between Vault 76 and the Morgantown Trainyard, this quest can become activated. You will be tasked with defending all 5 Corpse Flowers. All 5 are relatively close to each other and are marked as objectives on the map, which makes setting up a parameter a lot easier, especially with multiple allies. If one of them falls, you fail the quest and will have to retry some other time, to obtain the rewards.
Be prepared to face off low to moderate leveled enemies, mainly Mole Rats, and Wolves.
- A grove of mutated corpse flowers is about to blossom, and the powerful odor will drive nearby creatures into a frenzy, causing them to attack the plants. The corpse flowers are a valuable source of useful ingredients, and we need to protect them until they can be harvested.
- Driven into a frenzy by the powerful aroma of the blossoming corpse flowers, the creatures of the forest are attacking these rare plants. The corpse flowers are a valuable source of useful ingredients, and we need to protect them until they can be harvested.
- We were able to prevent he frenzied forest creatures from destroying all of the corpse flowers.
If you fail:
- We failed to prevent the frenzied forest creatures from destroying all of the corpse flowers.
Notes & Notable Loot
This also appears to occur somewhere north-ish of Clancy Manor in the Toxic Valley, I think. Obviously this would change the level parameters and such