Back on the Beat is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Back on the Beat, Players are to Defend the canning machines at Mama Dolce's to earn a tasty reward! Public Events are quests that provide unique rewards during the available time the event is active. They are basically community quests that can be taken on by anyone (not just those in your party) on the server, as long as they're nearby.
Feed the People Objectives
- Search the factory for ingredients
- Add Meat-flavored Soy Chunks to the Hopper
- Add Dehydrated Beef Stock to the Hopper
- Add Diced Vegetable Mix to the Hopper
- Add Raw Corn to the Food Processing Hopper
- Activate the Food Processing Machinery
- Defend the Food Processing Machines
- Machine 1
- Machine 2
- Machine 3
Feed the People Locations
Feed the People Enemies
Feed the People Walkthrough
Upon arriving at Mama Dolce's Food Processing, you receive a radio transmission from Sanjay Kumar telling you that the food processing machines in the facility are fully operational, however you must first locate the Food Canisters that are spread around the inside of the building. Head inside and look around for the ingredients. These ingredients include:
Once you've found all ingredients, place them into food processors so they might become Processed Food. While they are processing the food, they will emit loud noises and will require your protection from attracted Scorched, Feral Ghouls and Mole Rats.
Once all three food processors have completed their tasks, the quest will end and you will be rewarded.
- The machinery at Mama Dolce's Food Processing plant has cooled off enough to use again. We need to collect ingredients and load them into the hopper so the machines can make cans of stew.
- We successfully gathered all of the ingredients necessary to make cans of stew at Mama Dolce's Food Processing plant. Now we need to activate the food processing machines and then protect them from any creatures that might be drawn in by the sound.
- We successfully gathered all of the ingredients necessary to make cans of stew at Mama Dolce's Food Processing plant. Now that we've activated the food processing machines, we need to protect them from the creatures drawn by the noise they're making.
- We successfully protected the food processing machines at Mama Dolce's Food Processing plant, and now we get to enjoy some delicious cans of stew.
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot
- Challenge: Completing an Event while in a Group gives 10 Atoms.
- Challenge: Completing 10 Events or Quests while in a Group gives 40 Atoms.