Guided Meditation is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Guided Meditation, Players are to Prevent Discordant Forces from interrupting your Guided Meditation. Public Events are quests that provide unique rewards during the available time the event is active. They are basically community quests that can be taken on by anyone (not just those in your party) on the server, as long as they're nearby.
Guided Meditation Objectives
- Light the Brazier of Transcendence
- Defend the First Meditation Hub
- Defend the Second Meditation Hub
- Defend the Third Meditation Hub
- Defend the Fourth Meditation Hub
- The First Mediation Hub requires repair!
- The Second Mediation Hub requires repair!
- The Third Mediation Hub requires repair!
- The Fourth Mediation Hub requires repair!
Guided Meditation Locations
Guided Meditation Enemies
Guided Meditation Walkthrough
One with Nature
Head over to the Palace of the Winding Path and light the Brazier of Transcendence then wait for 2 minutes to begin Guided Meditation. Once the timer counts down to zero, a voice will narrate your next task, which is to protect the four Hubs of Meditation. The four hubs are located inside each of the small towers on each corner of the area. The damage to each Hub can also be seen on the top right corner of your screen, and in the event that any of them take too much damage, they will require maintenance (5x Steel required).
The enemies you will face here consist mainly of different variations of Super Mutants, some Scorched, and the irritatingly-mellow narration of the Guided Meditation. Defend, and if necessary repair, all 4 Hubs for the duration on the event (10 minutes). Be sure that all hubs aren't in need of a repair when the clock hits 0:00 to pass the mission, the quest will end and you'll receive your reward.
- It's time for Guided Meditation at the Palace of the Winding Path! Light the Brazier of Transcendence to begin the ritual.
- The Brazier of Transcendence is lit! Guided Meditation will begin soon.
- Guided meditation has begun at the Palace of the Winding Path. Stop the Discordant Forces attempting to silence the Meditation Hubs and repair any Hubs that they destroy.
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot
- Challenges: Completing 10 Events or Quests while in a Group gives 40 Atoms.
- Challenges: Completing an Event while in a Group gives 10 Atoms.