Lode Baring is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Lode Baring, Players are to Plunder the mine for wealth before it collapses. Public Events are temporary events which are usually quests that provide unique rewards during that event being happening.
Lode Baring Objectives
- Clear the work site
- Repair Auto-Miner 1
- Keep Auto-Miner 1 running to earn Claim Tokens
- Repair Auto-Miner 2
- Keep Auto-Miner 2 running to earn Claim Tokens
- Repair Auto-Miner 3
- Keep Auto-Miner 3 running to earn Claim Tokens
- Escape before the mine collapses
Lode Baring Locations
Lode Baring Enemies
Lode Baring Walkthrough
When you locate the Abandoned Mine Shaft Elaine, you'll receive a transmission from what seems to be the system sending out a warning to the personnel, unlocking the Event Quest: Lode Baring. The objective is to try and harvest minerals and repair at least one or two auto-miner within 4 minutes - since the timer will begin as soon as the transmission ends, it is recommended to sneak past through the Mole Miners outside the mines and head towards the marked location.
Once you're in the mines, more Mole Miners will be waiting, so be sure to have grenades or a strong weapon to take them out quickly. And once you've cleared the enemies, approach a damaged Auto-Miner and repair it using three pieces of steel. Now, after you've harvested enough materials and repaired at least one Auto-Miner within the time limit, you'll be given 20 seconds to escape the mine before it collapses - head towards the exit before the time ends to complete the quest.
- Sounds like a local mine is on the verge of reopening. I wonder what might be inside?
- The mine's open, but we've only got a short amount of time to pilfer its minerals. The broadcast also suggested we might be able to repair the local Auto-Miners, maybe get them working for us.
- The roof on this place is about to go! We need to get out of here fast!
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot