Project Beanstalk is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Project Beanstalk, Players are to Protect Pharmabot JD-7E while he maintains the fields!. Public Events are events which are usually quests that provide unique rewards during the available time the event is active. They are basically community quests that can be taken on by anyone (not just those in your party) on the server, as long as they're nearby.
Project Beanstalk Objectives
- Follow Pharmabot
- Defend Pharmabot at Spray Locations
- Spray Location Alpha
- Spray Location Beta
- Spray Location Gamma
Project Beanstalk Locations
Project Beanstalk Enemies
Project Beanstalk Walkthrough
The small farm of Silva Homestead has become irradiated, and the attending Pharmabot needs protection to see to the crops. You'll find the Pharmabot in the shed, at the objective marker. It will make a stop at 3 locations to spray the radiation away, and you'll have to defend it every step of the way. It will stop at each location for a minute before moving along to the next.
He'll spray locations Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, and upon finishing with the later, you'll complete the quest.
- The Pharmabot needs to be initialized through the Arktos terminal.
- The Pharmabot is going through its protocol to spray the crops. I'm going to stick with it to make sure it finishes the cycle.
- The Pharmabot is going through it's protocol to spray the crops. I'm going to stick with it to make sure it finishes the cycle.
- The Pharmabot finished this first spraying but it really upset some creatures in the area.
- The Pharmabot has finished spraying the second location.
- The Pharmabot has finished spraying the third and final location. Success!
- The bot has transmitted its data back to Arktos and says it's going to shut down now.
- The Pharmabot has shut down until next time.
If you fail:
- The Pharmabot wasn't able to finish the circuit and has decided to abort his task.
Notes & Notable Loot