|Rewards||Random Armor Mod
Random loot: Ammo, Aid Items, Armor, Mods, Weapons, Plans
Possible Legendary Weapons or Legendary Armor
Protest March is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Protest March, Players are to Put down the protest march riot in Grafton. Public Events are quests that provide unique rewards during the available time the event is active. They are basically community quests that can be taken on by anyone (not just those in your party) on the server, as long as they're nearby.
Protest March Objectives
- Find the protest gathering spot
- Kill the Protesters
Protest March Locations
Protest March Enemies
Protest March Walkthrough
Upon arriving at Grafton, you'll receive a radio transmission from the Grafton Mayor, in which he asks for help in "quelling" the impending riot by some of the workers of the town. If you find an alley filled with Scorched holding signs, you've found your protest. They will attack you in large numbers, so try to eliminate them from a distance or figure out a way to separate them if you'd prefer a 1-on-1 encounter.
Be careful of the population of Super Mutants of this town as they may pose a problem as well. Once you kill all the protestors, the quest will end.
- Grafton's mayor says there are riots in the streets of Grafton. I need to go there and put them down.
- I've dealt with the "protesters" in Grafton.
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot
- Challenges: Completing an Events while in a Group gives 10 Atoms
- Challenges: Completing 10 Events or Quests while in a Group gives 40 Atoms