Swarm of Suitors is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Swarm of Suitors, Players are to Stop the mirelurk swarm. Public Events are temporary events which are usually quests that provide unique rewards during that event being happening.
Swarm of Suitors Objectives
- At least one player get to the island
- Kill Mirelurk Leader before it reaches the spawning grounds
- Stop the horde from reaching the spawning grounds
- Kill the next Mirelurk leader before it reaches the spawning grounds
- Stop the next horde from reaching the spawning grounds
- Kill the last Mirelurk leader before it reaches the spawning grounds
- Stop the last horde from reaching the spawning ground
- Kill the Mirelurk Queen
Swarm of Suitors Locations
Swarm of Suitors Enemies
Swarm of Suitors Walkthrough
Grafton Mayor's Favor
Wander about Toxic Valley and if you happen to be within the radius from Wheeling to the Morgantown Airport, you'll likely receive coms over the radio from the Grafton Mayor. He'll ask you to help exterminate the "crab-like creature" hordes from entering the lake. These are the Mirelurks and Mirelurk Razorclaws. Find them and once you do, kill them as quickly as possible.
Be careful of entering the mud-looking water here, as it can radiate you can catch disease and become irradiated. The enemies are also quite brutish and can hold themselves well enough. Be sure not to become cornered as many of them swarm you. However, killing all of them will also bring the quest to its conclusion
- A horde of mirelurks are heading toward Grafton lake. I need to stop them before they mate with the queen.
- I wasn't able to stop all the mirelurks from getting to the lake. The mirelurk queen has arrived and I have to kill her now.
- I wiped out the mirelurk horde before it could reach the lake and get to the queen.
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot