Tea Time is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Tea Time, Players are to Defend the Giant Teapot boiler pipes from the attacking creatures!. Public Events are quests that provide unique rewards during the available time the event is active. They are basically community quests that can be taken on by anyone (not just those in your party) on the server, as long as they're nearby.
Tea Time Objectives
- Start the boilers in The Giant Tea Pot
- Defend the Giant Teapot from 3 waves
- Water Tower Pipe
- Main Boiler Pipe
Tea Time Locations
Tea Time Enemies
Tea Time Walkthrough
Just north of the Power Plant, you'll be prompted with the quest. You're first instructed to start the boilers, which you can do by entering The Giant Teapot and interacting with the Giant Teapot Controls. Doing this will give you a "Creature wave 1 incoming!" message, which you should take as a indication and get ready; there will be a total of 3 waves.
There are 3 pipes that need to be defended, all of which are marked on your HUD. This task is considerably easier if you have at least enough people to defend each of the pipe. Whatever the amount of people, once you kill off the final wave, the quest is completed and you are rewarded.
- The Giant Teapot has refilled the boilers and is ready to begin the steeping process.
- The boilers have started and the creatures in the area don't seem very happy about that.
- The teapot still has a ways to go and the creatures aren't getting any calmer.
- This better be really great tea! These creatures are angry.
- I managed to defend the teapot and prevent the pipes from being broken. Now I can relax with a nice cup of tea.
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot
- Challenges: Complete an Events while in a Group gives 10 Atoms
- Challenges: Complete 10 Events or Quests while in a Group gives 40 Atoms