The Path to Enlightenment
Random Aid Item
Possible Legendary Weapons or Legendary Armor
Random loot: Ammo, Armor, Mods, Weapons, Plans
The Path to Enlightenment is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: The Path to Enlightenment, Players are to Summon the Wise Mothman by lighting the lighthouse lamp. Public Events are temporary events which are usually quests that provide unique rewards during that event being happening.
The Path to Enlightenment Objectives
- Kill Fireflies to collect Bioluminescent Fluid
- Collect 50 of the material
- Deposit Bioluminescent Fluids in lamp at the Landview Lighthouse
The Path to Enlightenment Locations
The Path to Enlightenment Enemies
The Path to Enlightenment Walkthrough
This quest happens randomly around Landview Lighthouse. You must gather the Bioluminescent Fluid from killing Radtoad and Firefly enemies in the area and bring it all the way up to the lamp to complete the event. It takes 50 of the fluids to activate the light and it is a long trek up, so we suggest you gather as many materials as you can before running up.
Radtoads drop more fluids than Fireflies, so if you can help it, target them more. Doing so will also help with the 30 minute expiry time on the mission, which causes the player to lose all fluids collected thus far if they are not submitted within the time limit. Once you have collected all 50 of them, and submitted them, the quest will end and you will be rewarded.
- A lone cultist tried to summon the Wise Mothman by lighting the Old Lighthouse lamp. His plan to use the bioluminescent fluid from the fireflies might have succeeded had he not succumbed to his wounds.
- We successfully collected enough bioluminescent fluid to make the lighthouse lamp glow and summon the Wise Mothman.
If you fail:
- We failed to collect enough bioluminescent fluid to make the lighthouse lamp glow once more before time ran out.
Notes & Notable Loot
This helps out a lot thanks for the info