Uranium Fever is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: Uranium Fever, Players are to Protect Uranium Extractors while they collect valuable nuclear material. Public Events are temporary events which are usually quests that provide unique rewards during that event being happening.
Uranium Fever Objectives
- Speak with the Blackwater Auto-Foreman
- Initiate the Extraction Process
- Protect the Extractors as they Extract Uranium
- Repair Extractor Alpha
- Repair Extractor Bravo
- Repair Extractor Charlie
- Uranium Extracted
Uranium Fever Locations
- Blackwater Mine
Uranium Fever Enemies
Uranium Fever Walkthrough
- There's an Auto-Foreman at Blackwater Mine waiting for someone to report for duty at the Uranium Extractor facility.
- There's an Auto-Foreman at Blackwater Mine waiting for someone to report for duty at the Uranium Extractor Terminal. If someone can get the extraction system running, it could be a great source of valuable nuclear material.
- The Blackwater Mine extractor system is up and running, but it has stirred up the mine's inhabitants into a frenzy. The extraction units need to be protected while they do their job.
- The extractors pulled up and processed Uranium into something usable.
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot
- There is a lot of radiaton in mines, event is impossible to complete without a hazmat suit.