|The Responders are a now-extinct faction in Appalachia in 2102.|
Fallout 76 Responders is one of the many Factions of the game. Factions are special groups and allegiances that the player may observe, join or aspire to during gameplay.
"All across America, they were the first to run into danger: the brave fire fighters, police officers and medical professionals who selflessly served their communities. After the bombs fell, they formed the Responders. Their mission – help each other… no matter the cost."
Where to find the Responders
The Responders were first seen in Appalachia at some point after the 2077 Great War. An organized volunteer group formed of firefighters, police and medical staff, they set up emergency aid stations in various towns across Appalachia to provide assistance to survivors. In addition, they created an automated system to help survivors learn basic survival skills, such as how to purify water and obtain food.
By 2102, the Responders are entirely gone from Appalachia, though their aid stations and the corpses of their members remain, as well as their Responder protectrons, some of which continue to maintain the Responder automated trading posts in Flatwoods and railroad stations across Appalachia.
Players can find traces of the Responders in the following locations:
How to Join the Responders
- Head to Flatwoods outside Vault 76 and head into the diner right across from the church and use the terminal to start the tutorial quest.
- Complete it as well as the next one; Second Helpings, and now you're a Responder!
- Fire-Breathers were a special unit of responders who were responsible for anti-scorched warfare and delving into mines. Originally the firefighters at the Charleston Fire Department, they then became feared by the scorched.
- Responders were the leaders of the faction, who each had a specific job, specialty and housing assignment. Responders were responsible for helping anyone they could, including volunteers and candidates.
- Volunteers ranked below Responders and were also responsible for providing aid to other survivors. Similarly, they also had specific jobs, specialties and housing assignments. Survivors could register to become volunteers with a Responder, or at a self-registration kiosk. Survivors and candidates succesfully became volunteers by completing two experiments and/or training sessions.
- Volunteer Candidates were the lowest ranked members of the faction, as they were too young to be full Volunteers or Responders. At the age of 13, a Volunteer Candidate could be promoted. Until their promotion, candidates were assigned housing but not jobs or specialties.
- Brotherhood Quest 1
- Brotherhood Quest 2
- Brotherhood Event
- Achievements & Trophies
- Other Rewards go here
|Fallout 76 Factions|