Fallout 76 Famished is a Affliction Status Effect in the game. Status Effects are temporary buffs or debuffs that affect the player character's Stats and their performance within the Wasteland. Positive status effects are known as Buffs, whilst negative ones are known as Afflictions.
How to avoid Famished status
- The Stat ruling this status effect is Hunger.
- You become Famished if you don't eat for long or consume too many Chems
- Mainly cured by consuming Food
- The Perk Can Do helps you find safe canned food more often.
- The Perk Good With Salt keeps your inventory food fresh for longer.
- Slow Metabolizer perk helps with obtaining this status as it increases the effect of food consumption on hunger.
- Good Doggy also makes dog food more beneficial
Notes and Trivia
- Beware that radiated food can result in Diseases and Mutations
- The Perk Iron Stomach can reduce the chances to get negative effects from unclean Food.
- See Fed and Well Fed for related conditions.
- Chems will always increase your Hunger and Thirst
- Perks Munchy Resistance and Hydro Fix can reduce or remove Chems' penalties to hunger and thirst
|Fallout 76 Buffs|