Notes in Fallout 76 can be found scattered across Appalachia, and can contain scraps of lore, the stories of those who once lived in West Virginia, and various other information.
Transcript for Sorry
my name is tabitha, and i'm an addict.
i was told this type of this can help me recover...
- Cassidy: i shouldn't have said any of that. at all. i was cruel to you.
- Patty: you were right. i knew it at the time, too.
- Cenk: you were an asshole, but so i was too, we both hurt each other equally.
- Sky: you are amazing. i never told you. i should have said it to you every day.
- Toby: i stole it. i was messed up at the time, but it's no excuse.
- Pete: you deserve better.
- Lilian: i lied to your face about it. you were right.
- Peggy: i ignored you when you needed me the most.
- Allison: i just stopped talking to you and i'm sorry. i'm just sorry.
- Kerry-elle: i never paid you back for all your help. i used you.
- Hunter: i took advantage of you when you were at your weakest.
- Louisa: your advice would have helped and i ignored you.
Where to find Sorry
At the Responders' Meeting Hall in Flatwoods, on a chalkboard.