Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Mark VI is a computer in Fallout 76. Its a supporting device used to monitor wearer's health condition, manage inventory and quests. Players start the game with it.
What's Fallout 76's Pip-Boy
Pip-Boy 2000 Mark VI is a Personal Information Processor (PIP) only issued to residents of Vault 76 in West Virginia. Its a database of wearer's personal information. It is an updated version of Pip-Boy 2000, compared to Pip-Boy 3000 and Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV, 2000 Mark VI secured by wraparound leather cuff with a buckle.
How to Customize your Pip-Boy
Players can change the skin of their device by equipping found and purchased skins
- Skins can be purchased from the Atomic Shop in exchange for Atoms.
- Status - Displays character's current health, name, level, damage of their equipped weapon and defensive stats of equipped armor. Vault Boy's appearance changes if your limbs are crippled.
- Effects - Displays current positive and negative effects.
- Special - Displays character's S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes.
- Weapons - Displays all the weapons character has in their inventory and its stats.
- Apparel - Displays all the apparel, clothing and armor character has.
- Aid - Displays all the medical supplies, chems, food and water character possess.
- Misc - Displays all the miscellaneous items.
- Holo - Displays all the holotapes owned.
- Notes - Displays all the notes carried.
- Junk - Displays the Junk items in inventory.
- Main - Displays Main Quests.
- Side - Displays Side Quests.
- Daily - Displays Daily Quests.
- Event - Displays Event Quests nearby.
- Radio - Displays radio stations in range of Pip-Boy, allowing players to listen to music or transmissions.