Power Patcher is a Fallout 76 Perk that causes Power Armor to break (20%/40%/60%) slower and cost (20%/40%/60%) less scrap to repair. Power Patcher has 3 ranks, requires a level of 44 to use, and spends 1 point by default. Power Patcher Rank 2 spends 2 points, Power Patcher Rank 3 spends 3 points. Perks are special abilities in the fallout series that give unique bonus to the players taking them. These bonuses heavily affect gameplay, and are important decisions that define Builds.
Power Patcher Effect
: Your Power Armor breaks 20% more slowly and is cheaper to repair.
: Your Power Armor breaks 40% more slowly and is cheaper to repair.
: Your Power Armor breaks 60% more slowly and is cheaper to repair.
Power Patcher Builds
The following Builds use the Fallout 76 Power Patcher Perk
Notes and Trivia about Power Patcher
Perks usually have between 2-4 ranks, with each subsequent rank further improving upon the initial one. Players cannot slot all Perks, but must instead weigh the cost of each Perk against that chosen Stat's Points. Every Perk has a default point cost, that increases by +1 for each Rank added.
- See Perk Cards and Perk Card Pack for further info on powering up your perks
- Players with more than 3 points into Charisma can share active perks with their team members. To do so, you will need 3 times more points in Charisma than the perk's cost.
Repair cost reduction appears to be consistent with the perk card description percentage where cases of decimals are round down. (Test results on Excavator Torso are credited to u/AldorinDK):
- No perk - 3 nuclear waste, 6 gears, 6 screws, 9 steel, 6 rubber, 3 black titanium.
- Rank 1 - 2 nuclear waste, 4 gears, 4 screws, 7 steel, 4 rubber, 2 black titanium.
- Rank 2 - 1 nuclear waste, 3 gears, 3 screws, 5 steel, 3 rubber, 1 black titanium
- Rank 3 - 1 nuclear waste, 2 gears, 2 screws, 3 steel, 2 rubber, 1 black titanium