Safe for Work Objectives
- Listen to the Patrol: Training Exercise Holotape.
- Check the supplies in the Triage Center.
- Use the Security Terminal to unlock the safe.
- Listen to the Patrol: Triage Center Holotape.
- Patrol the Processing Center.
- Get the supply cache key from Responder Rocky.
- Check the supplies in the safe.
- Listen to the Patrol: Processing Center Holotape.
- Report to the Traffic Control Tower.
- Get the last Holotape from the Control Tower Terminal.
- Listen to the Patrol: Control Tower Holotape.
- Check in at the Responders Terminal.
Safe for Work Locations
Safe for Work Enemies
- Your love for Holotapes
Safe for Work Walkthrough
Audio Book Tour
Listen to the Patrol: Training Exercise Holotape via your Pipboy, then head to the Triage Center Terminal which is in a tent in the front of the airport. Once you use it, look for "Safe Control" and disengage the lock on the safe, which you can find on the right side. Scavenge it for the Patrol: Triage Center Holotape.
Look to the northern part of the airport for a blue storage container then search inside it to find Responder Rocky's corpse. Loot him for the Responders Bravo Station Key. Using the key, open the safe next Rocky and you'll find thePatrol: Processing Center Holotape.
Head to the eastern side of the airport and look for the building with the "Laboratory" sign to find the Medical Center. Once you arrive, look for and open the wooden crate for the third tape, Patrol: Medical Clinic Holotape. After obtaining this, go over to the center of the airport to find the Traffic Control Tower.
Climb to the top and use the Terminal to select the "Resource Requests" then "Requests" subsequently, to acquire yet another tape! The Patrol: Control Tower Holotape. Listening to this tape will complete your mission.
Notes & Notable Loot