|Bonus||Movement speed +20, faster reload|
|Side-Effect||Increase Thirst and Hunger|
Speed Demon is one of the Mutations of Fallout 76 (FO76). Mutations work the same way as Traits did in the previous Fallout games, in that they apply both buffs and debuffs to the player's character.
Speed Demon Information
This mutation is beneficial to players who wants to move faster and quicker reloads.
- The player gains +20 movement speed and reloads faster.
- Side Effects: Increase Thirst and Hunger.
- Used in Fallout 76 Melee Build Guide
How to Get Speed Demon
- Obtain mutations by idling near hazardous waste or within radiated or gas areas, eating radiated food, swimming in or drinking wasteland water. You can also contract mutations from certain enemies such as Feral Ghouls.
- Upgrading the Starched Genes Perk to Rank 2 ensures that Radaway will not cure mutations.
- Upgrading the Starched Genes Perk to Rank 2 ensures that no new mutations can be acquired, guaranteeing you can keep the one you like.??
How to Cure Speed Demon
- Mutations can only be removed by taking Radaway.
- Mutations can be completely prevented by Upgrading and equipping the Starched Genes perk.
- You can change your Mutation by exposing yourself to more hazards and radiation, as mutations can override each other.
- Death does not remove mutations.
|Fallout 76 Mutations|