Tentative Plans Objectives
- Listen to "Volunteer Training: Camping 101"
- Investigate Responder Miguel's Campsite
- Search the Campsite
- Investigate the Protectron
- Search Miguel's Terminal for C.A.M.P. Plans
- Find the "Camp Guide Program" for the Protectron
- Give the holotape to Miguel's Protectron
- Deploy your C.A.M.P.
- (Optional) Deploy your C.A.M.P. Near Miguel's Campsite
- Build a Basic Cooking Fire
- Build a Simple Stash Box
- Build a Generator at your C.A.M.P.
Tentative Plans Locations
- Morgantown Airport
- Miguel's Campsite
Tentative Plans Enemies
Tentative Plans Walkthrough
To obtain this side quest, complete the main quests Thirst Things First & Second Helpings, head to the second floor of Morgantown Airport, access the Responders HQ Terminal, followed by choosing [Volunteers: Advanced Training]. Once you unlock the quest, open your Pip-Boy and listen to the "Volunteer Training: Camping 101" holotape.
Afterward, check your map and look up a bit north near Morgantown Airport to find a yellow circle marked. Follow it and it will lead you to Miguel's campsite, search through the tent where you'll find a Camping Syllabus - read it, and head a bit south to your current location to investigate his Protectron named Mr. Fluffy.
Now, head back to Morgantown Airpot and follow the quest marker where you'll find the Camp Guide Program 3.4 Holotape and the schematics from Miguel's terminal. Once you've obtained both items, make your way back to Miguel's campsite and give the holotapes to his Protectron - you will now be asked to deploy your C.A.M.P. near Miguel's campsite followed by a basic cooking fire and a simple stash box to complete the quest.
Notes & Notable Loot
- Running this quest will also complete the Miscellaneous Quest: "Register for Advanced Responder Training"
- In the event that you have already set up your C.A.M.P. beforehand, the quest will require you to build a generator instead to complete the side quest.