|Bonus||Melee damage +25%, better chance to cripple limbs|
|Side-Effect||Weapon accuracy -50%|
Twisted Muscles is one of the Mutations of Fallout 76 (FO76). Mutations work the same way as Traits did in the previous Fallout games, in that they apply both buffs and debuffs to the player's character.
Twisted Muscles Information
This mutation is beneficial to players who likes using melee weapons.
- The player does 25% more melee damage and has a better chance to cripples limbs, buffing melee attacks.
- But the side effect reduces your weapon accuracy by 50%.
- Used in Fallout 76 Melee Build Guide
How to Get Twisted Muscles
- Obtain mutations by idling near hazardous waste or within radiated or gas areas, eating radiated food, swimming in or drinking wasteland water. You can also contract mutations from certain enemies such as Feral Ghouls.
- Upgrading the Starched Genes Perk to Rank 2 ensures that Radaway will not cure mutations.
- Upgrading the Starched Genes Perk to Rank 2 ensures that no new mutations can be acquired, guaranteeing you can keep the one you like.
How to Cure Twisted Muscles
- Mutations can only be removed by taking Radaway.
- Mutations can be completely prevented by Upgrading and equipping the Starched Genes perk.
- You can change your Mutation by exposing yourself to more hazards and radiation, as mutations can override each other.
- Death does not remove mutations.
|Fallout 76 Mutations|