Fusion core in Fallout 76 is essentially a type of Ammo, or fuel. Ammo are used in charging firearms of all kinds; such as powder, balls, shot, shells, percussion caps, rockets, missiles, energy, etc. The purpose of ammunition is to project force against a selected target or area.
The level of the player character determines how many and which types of ammo may appear in containers or on defeated enemies. However, there are certain types of ammo that will only appear at specific locations.
Equipment using this ammo
Perks related to Power Armor use:
- The Perk Full Charge will make it so springing in your Power Armor consumes less energy
- The Perk Power User will make it so your Fusion Core lasts longer
Location Where can you find Fusion core
- Fusion Cores can be found in Fusion Core Generator facilities by observant explorers
- Event: Line in the Sand
- If Workshops at these locations are owned:
- Pure cobalt flux (1) + Pure crimson flux (1) + Pure fluorescent flux (1) + Pure violet flux (1) + Pure yellowcake flux (1) = Fusion core (1)
.308 Round ♦ .38 Round ♦ .44 Round ♦ .45 Round ♦ .50 caliber ball ♦ .50 Round ♦ 10mm Round ♦ 2mm EC ♦ 40mm grenade ♦ 5.56mm Round ♦ 5mm Round ♦ Cannonball ♦ Crossbow bolt ♦ Cryo cell ♦ Flare ♦ Fuel ♦ Fusion cell ♦ Gamma Round ♦ Harpoon ♦ Mini nuke ♦ Missile ♦ Paddle ball string ♦ Plasma cartridge ♦ Plasma core ♦ Railway spike ♦ Shotgun shell ♦ Syringer ammo