Mods in Fallout 76 talks about the various parts that can be used to modify your weapon. Mods can be obtained by buying from a merchant, finding mods and crafting your own.
- Please see Legendary Effects for a list of unique, powerful effects available only to select weapons and armor.
Mods of Fallout 76
Fallout players love modding, and it is coming to Fallout 76, but not yet. Once modding gets here, it is important to know these key things:
- Modding is expected to arrive at some point after November 2019 – according to Peter Hines.
- Modding is only available in upcoming special Private Servers – as per the developer: “You’ll be deciding what sort of mods you’re including and running, and everyone playing on that server is playing with those mods.”
- Once you join a special Private Server – you cannot take that character to a Public Server
- There’s no information on availability of paid mods, but you can buy special cosmetics from the Atomic Shop.