X-01 Calibrated Shocks
|Power Armor||X-01 Power Armor|
|Power Armor Part||Legs|
|Description||+50 carrying weight|
Fallout 76 X-01 Calibrated Shocks is one of the Power Armor Mods of the game. Power Armor Parts can use this item to receive its properties, becoming more powerful. Players may craft Mods by combining Materials usually obtained from scrapping Junk found in Appalachia.
X-01 Calibrated Shocks Information
- This is one the the Power Armor mods of Fallout 76.
- This Mod can be applied to the X-01 Power Armor.
- Special Perks like Armorer are required to improve these Power Armor.
Locations of X-01 Calibrated Shocks and its recipes
- Armory Terminal in the Enclave Bunker
- Mod Plan located in Production Terminal in the Enclave Bunker
Materials to Craft This Mod
- Adhesive (17) + Aluminum (17) + Fiberglass (6) + Pure Violet Flux (5) = X-01 Calibrated Shocks (Installed on PA - no way to remove without destroying)
X-01 Calibrated Shocks Notes
- Wording Bug: Calibrated Shocks mod for X-01 requires Pure Violet Flux but uses Stable Violet Flux.
- Removing or replacing mods will destroy them
- Mod plans for the X-01 Power Armor were added into Fallout 76 in late 2018/early 2019.
- Additional X-01 Mod plans can be found at the Modus Production Terminal in the Enclave Bunker.
- Costs 5580 Caps with Hard Bargain Perk.
- Costs 6300 Caps without Hard Bargain Perk.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I have been server hopping for 2 days to get all of the X01 mods I need, here is a tip for you.. Have the perks "Cap Collector" and "Fortune Finder" on. There are two cap stash in your path. One on the roof of the Whitesprings rear entry, and one at the resort entrance. I have more than paid for all of the X01 mods from the two cap stashes.