Chameleon Legendary Effect
|Crouching will make you invisible|
Chameleon Legendary Effect is a Legendary Effect of Fallout 76 (FO76). Legendary Effects are special prefixes that appear on any given weapon or armor, adding significant boosts to them.
Chameleon Legendary Effect Information
- This Legendary Effect can occur only on Armor
- When you stand still for a moment while sneaking (crouched), you turn mostly invisible
- Players with this effect active cannot be targeted in v.a.t.s
- Players with this effect active do not show up on the map (except if they are "wanted")
Where to Find & Location
- Can be found on any Weapon or Armor that drops from Legendary Enemies as a random drop.
- Legendary Enemies are those with Stars before their name.
Legendary Effect Information
- Legendary Effects can be found on every Weapon and Armor in the game, and are random drops from higher difficulty enemies.
- The number of Legendary Effects can vary from 1-5, and these are denoted by the stars next to the item's name.
Chameleon Legendary Effect Notes & Build Tips