Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Mark VI is a computer in Fallout 76. Its a supporting device used to monitor wearer's health condition, manage inventory and quests. Players start the game with it.
What's Fallout 76's Pip-Boy
Pip-Boy 2000 Mark VI is a Personal Information Processor (PIP) only issued to residents of Vault 76 in West Virginia. Its a database of wearer's personal information. It is an updated version of Pip-Boy 2000, compared to Pip-Boy 3000 and Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV, 2000 Mark VI secured by wraparound leather cuff with a buckle.
- Status - Displays character's current health, name, level, damage of their equipped weapon and defensive stats of equipped armor. Vault Boy's appearance changes if your limbs are crippled.
- Effects - Displays current positive and negative effects.
- Special - Displays character's S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes.
- Weapons - Displays all the weapons character has in their inventory and its stats.
- Apparel - Displays all the apparel, clothing and armor character has.
- Aid - Displays all the medical supplies, chems, food and water character possess.
- Misc - Displays all the miscellaneous items.
- Holo - Displays all the holotapes owned.
- Notes - Displays all the notes carried.
- Junk - Displays the Junk items in inventory.
- Radio - Displays radio stations in range of Pip-Boy, allowing players to listen to music or transmissions.
Pip-Boy as a Junk Item
Other Pip-Boys in Fallout 76 are a Junk that can be Scrapped and turned into Crafting Materials. Scrapping can only be done at a Workbench or Crafting Station, so players will have to return to one in order to do so. Be warned though, players who die before Scrapping their Junk will lose all Junk they have on them.
Where to Find Pip-Boy
Locations where you can find Pip-Boy are listed below:
- Found in ??
Pip-Boy is a Good Source of
- Fiber-Optics (2)