Fallout 76 Exhausted is a Affliction Status Effect in the game. Status Effects are temporary buffs or debuffs that affect the player character's Stats and their performance within the Wasteland. Positive status effects are known as Buffs, whilst negative ones are known as Afflictions.
How to avoid Exhausted status
- You have to sleep every ? hours to avoid getting exhausted
- To become well rested you have to sleep in your own bed for ? hours.
- To become rested you have to sleep in any bed for ? hours.
Notes and Trivia
- Beware of sleeping on matresses lying on the ground as it may contain Diseasesd.
- See Rested and Well Rested for related conditions.
|Fallout 76 Buffs|