Fallout 76 Fed is a Buff Status Effect in the game. Status Effects are temporary buffs or debuffs that affect the player character's Stats and their performance within the Wasteland. Positive status effects are known as Buffs, whilst negative ones are known as Afflictions.
How to become Fed
- The Stat ruling this status effect is Hunger.
- Mainly obtained by consuming Food
- You need to eat every ? in-game hours in order to maintain this status
- The Perk Can Do helps you find safe canned food more often.
- The Perk Good With Salt keeps your inventory food fresh for longer.
- Slow Metabolizer perk helps with obtaining this status as it increases the effect of food consumption on hunger.
- Good Doggy also makes dog food more beneficial
Notes and Trivia
- Beware that radiated food can result in Diseases and Mutations
- The Perk Iron Stomach can reduce the chances to get negative effects from unclean Food.
- See Well Fed and Famished for related conditions.
|Fallout 76 Buffs|