Fallout 76 Well Hydrated is a Buff Status Effect in the game. Status Effects are temporary buffs or debuffs that affect the player character's Stats and their performance within the Wasteland. Positive status effects are known as Buffs, whilst negative ones are known as Afflictions.
How to become Well Hydrated
- The Stat ruling this status effect is Thirst.
- Mainly obtained by consuming Drinks
- You need to drink every ? in-game hours in order to maintain this status
- Dromedary perk helps with obtaining this status as it increases the effect of drinks consumption on thirst.
- Perk Bloodsucker makes Bloodpacks satisfy thirst.
Notes and Trivia
- Beware that radiated drinks can result in Diseases and Mutations
- The Perk Thirst Quencher can reduce the chances to get negative effects from unclean Food.
- Perk Lead Belly can reduce or remove radiation damage from drinking.
- Perk Professional Drinker can help you avoid becoming addicted to alcohol.
- See Parched for related conditions.
|Fallout 76 Buffs|
Exhausted ♦ Famished ♦ Fed ♦ Parched ♦ Rested ♦ Stealth Boy ♦ Well Fed ♦ Well Rested
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!