|Prerequisites||Main Quest: Defiance Has Fallen|
Forbidden Knowledge is a Daily Quest in Fallout 76. Daily Quests can provide various rewards from XP to caps.
These quests are displayed under the section "DAILY" of the Pip-Boy. They can be repeated every 24 hours.
Forbidden Knowledge Objectives
- Find a place to secure the Technical Schematic
Forbidden Knowledge Locations
Forbidden Knowledge Enemies
Forbidden Knowledge Walkthrough
This quest will automatically unlock once you complete the main quest Defiance Has Fallen. Within the quest, you will acquire a technical schematic resulting to potentially a dangerous technology - the main objective is to find a secured location within Camp Venture and hide it.
A quest marker will guide you to a small red storage hatch located on the wall of a basement in Camp Venture. Here Technical Data can be handed in to complete the quest.
Notes & Notable Loot
- You must complete “Defiance Has Fallen” to gain access to this quest.
- Confirmed rare rewards:
- Bomber Jacket
- Science Scribe Outfit
- Field Scribe Outfit
- Brotherhood Scribe Outfit
- Engineer Outfit
- Army Fatigues
- T-60 BOS Initiate Paint
- A glitch can randomly occurs where when handing in Technical Data a small amount of ammunition is removed from the player's inventory.
- The numerous desks found in the Enclave military section can be regularly farmed for Technical Data collection.