Health is a Stat in Fallout 76. Stats affect various aspects of the game, like damage, resistances, health, action points, carry weight, amount of exp earned, number of perks available, etc.
Health determines amount of damage you can take before you die. It can be decreased by various ways, such as damage from weapons, falling, environmental damage, hunger and thirst, etc.
Ways to Increase Health
- Bobblehead: Endurance
- Live & Love - Life Long Best Friends!
- Grilled Radroach (End +1)
- Mutt Chops (End +2)
- Solar Powered (Gain +3 END between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
- Nocturnal Fortitude
Ways to Restore Health
- Stimpak (diluted)
- Astonishingly Awesome Tales - My Brain and I
- Backwoodsman - February (affects healing from food)
- Live & Love - Trim the Fat (Affects healing from veggies and fruits)
- Team Medic
- Spiritual Healer
- Friendly Fire
- First Aid (Stimpaks heal more)
- Storm Chaser
Notes and trivia about Health
- Health is decreased whenever you take damage from various sources, such as enemy weapons, falling, environmental damage, radiaton, etc.
- Health is also decreased when your Hunger and Thirst reach 0.