Random loot: Ammo, Aid Items, Armor, Mods, Weapons, Plans
Possible Legendary Weapons or Legendary Armor
The Messenger is a Fallout 76 Public Event. In Event: The Messenger, Players are to Ensure Mr. Messenger gets to his destination to deliver his message. Public Events are quests that provide unique rewards during the available time the event is active. They are basically community quests that can be taken on by anyone (not just those in your party) on the server, as long as they're nearby.
The Messenger Objectives
- Speak with Mr. Messenger
- Get the Signal Resistor and fix Mr. Messenger
- Help Mr. Messenger get to his destination
The Messenger Locations
The Messenger Enemies
The Messenger Walkthrough
Mr. Messenger is located in a random spot and the only way for this quest to start is if you come across his damaged body, approach him and he will ask you to recover his Signal Resistor. It's not quite hard to locate it, simply look around where he is and you'll be able to find the Signal Resistor; attach it to Mr. Messenger and he will ask for your assistance to accompany him to his destination. Since he can be found in a random spot, expect a number of enemies you will encounter along the way.
The quest will be completed once he arrives at his destination.
- There is an incapacitated Mr. Messenger robot that appears to be waiting for someone to speak with it.
- The Mr. Messenger robot needs someone to replace a nearby component that came loose so it can continue its task.
- The Mr. Messenger robot is offering a reward to anyone willing to help it safely navigate hostile terrain and get safely to its destination.
- The Mr. Messenger robot has more or less safely arrived at its destination. It still seems rather confused, though.
If you fail:
Notes & Notable Loot
- Challenges: Completing an Event while in a Group gives 10 Atoms
- Challenges: Completing 10 Events or Quests while in a Group gives 40 Atoms
He gave me a legendary double barel shotgun