Aaronholdt Homestead is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Aaronholdt Homestead is a farm, comprised of a few houses, a barn, a water tower and two silos. The houses hold a lot of Junk loot and collectibles, including the farm owner's will. What makes this place worth the visit is the possibility of acquiring the Power Armor Frame from the locked silo warehouse here, and with only irradiated wildlife to deal with, it seems like a no-brainer!
A huge farm consisting of three houses, a warehouse and couple barns.
Quests in Aaronholdt Homestead
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Aaronholdt Homestead
Aaronholt Homestead threat level is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Aaronholdt Homestead
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Magazines, Power Armor (Inside the shed by the three silos, in the Power Armor Station)
- Crafting: Armor Workbench, Cooking Station, Power Armor Station
- Harvest: Firecap, Firecracker Berry, Junk, Rhododendron, Slit Bean, Soot Flower, Tato Plant, Wild Melon Blossom, Wood Pile.
- Various Weapons and Ammo
- Recipe, mods and plans spawn
Notes & tips
- A small field with corn can be located in the center of the homestead.
- The warehouse leading to (possibly) a Power Armor is locked and is required a Lvl 1 picklock skill to unlock it.
- Lowell Aaronholt's last will and testament can be found on his own corpse, lying inside a bathtub in a destroyed shed.