Grafton is one of the Locations within the Toxic Valley region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Grafton is the main town of Toxic Valley, and one of the most eventful in all of Appalachia. The buildings and structures give a lot of looting opportunities and the ability to scale the rooftops of to gain an advantage over the potent enemies that now reside in this town. With its very own cryptid, a plethora of Junk, and a few missions that start out here, Grafton is literally unmissable.
While Grafton has up to 20 notable locations to explore, there are 4 that stand out so much so that they get their own dissections:
Grafton, a town known as the home of its very own bigfoot, the notorious Grafton Monster. Formerly run by the last human elected mayor Gloria McNamara and her AI assistant, the town is now under the supervision of the AI and its servant robots.
Quests in Grafton
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Grafton
The threat level of Grafton is 10-25. The following Enemies inhabit this location.
- Super Mutant
- Irradiated Wildlife
- Grafton Monster
- Radtoad Mines
Resources in Grafton
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Nuka-Cherry , 2x Cash Stash, Holotapes:
- Crafting: Chemistry Station, Cooking Station, Tinker's Workbench, Weapons Workbench
- Harvest: Bloodleaf, Mutated Fern, Tato
- Overseer's Cache
Notes & tips
- The Grafton Monster will appear once you start the Event: Grafton Day.
- Vendor Bot Greg can be found manning a trading post on the northwestern edge of the town
- Ghoul Note - fixed on the town church's door
- Camp Tomahawk Postcard, Grafton Dam Editorial and Notice of Termination - located inside Otis Pike's house, situated near the edge of Grafton.