Pleasant Valley Cabins
Pleasant Valley Cabins is one of the Locations within the Savage Divide region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Pleasant Valley Cabins are the collection of cabins in Pleasant Valley. This describes any cabins located within the borders of Pleasant Valley. There are a large quantity of them, completely scattered across Pleasant Valley. Most of them have decent looting opportunities including a Power Armor in one of them.
The cabin houses scattered all across Pleasant Valley.
Quests in Pleasant Valley Cabins
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Pleasant Valley Cabins.
Enemies in Pleasant Valley Cabins
The threat level of Pleasant Valley Cabins is 15-99. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Mole Miner
- Irradiated Wildlife
- Irradiated Insects
- Can Chimes
Resources in Pleasant Valley Cabins
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 2x Bobbleheads, Holotapes, 6x Magazines, Nuka-Cherry, Power Armor
- Crafting: 2x Armor Workbench, Chemistry Station, 3x Cooking Station, 2x Weapons Workbench
- Harvest: Wood Pile
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing, and Chems
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - Raider: In the middle of the makeshift Raider "arena", part of one of the lodges in the Raider shanty town.