Clancy Manor is one of the Locations within the Toxic Valley region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Clancy Manor is a historic home, as a structure, but everything changed when the Raiders attacked, and took it as their own. Now all dead or long gone, the area is only inhabited by Scorched. This manor contains two floors and a roof, all three of which you should check out.
A historic home commandeered by Raiders as an outpost.
Quests in Clancy Manor
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Clancy Manor.
Enemies in Clancy Manor
The threat level of Clancy Manor is 10-25. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Clancy Manor
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Magazines
- Crafting: Chemistry Station, Cooking Station, Tinker's Workbench
- Harvest: Firecap
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing, and Chems
Notes & tips
- There's some useful Junk in the Tinker's Workbench upstairs.
- Take a good look around the roof.