Point Pleasant is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Point Pleasant is a large town-like area in The Forest. As any standard town, it is houses a number of buildings such as a church, stores, apartments,... oh yeah and a Mothman Museum and Sacrificial Gathering Spot. The museum holds a number of exhibitions which can be a hoot to explore, however the real saucy business is in the basement. The gathering spot can be found by the river for a truly terrifying discovery.
This town was previously run by Raiders, then Responders, and now by the Scorched that roam aimlessly. The dense population means a battle is on your hands if you wish to learn more about the Mothman, however the walkways on the rooftops of most buildings allow for safer, less confrontational, exploration of the town.
Home of the Mothman Museum, previously used as a Responders camp. Now this small village is overrun by Scorched and mutated animals.
Quests in Point Pleasant
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Point Pleasant.
Enemies in Point Pleasant
Point Pleasant threat level is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Point Pleasant
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Holotapes, Power Armor, Caps Stash
- Crafting: Chemistry Station, Cooking Station, Power Armor Station, Tinker's Workbench, Weapons Workbench
- Harvest: Fever Blossom, Junk Pile, Mothman Egg
- Recipes, plans and mods spawn
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - Raider: In the power armor station, in the garage below the ruined bridge, at street level.
- There are two Holotapes titled "The Mothman Cometh", to be found in these parts.
- The museum can be accessed either through the front door (locked), or the rear upper back door (unlocked).
- The basement can be accessed via a locked toilet door, which contains a secret staircase that leads down.