Spruce Knob Lake
|Region||The Savage Divide|
Spruce Knob Lake is one of the Locations within The Savage Divide region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Spruce Knob Lake is a large body of water surrounded by trees and hills, providing the players an exquisite view. Before the Great War, the area was claimed as the center of a tourist attraction but now, it seems to be the home of the tenacious Mireluk Queen alongside a group of Mireluks.
Quests in Spruce Knob Lake
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Spruce Knob Lake
The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Spruce Knob Lake
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- War Games
- War Game Orders
- Harvestable: Bloodleaf, Glowing Fungus
- COLLECTIBLES: Bobblehead, Holotape, Magazine
- Radio Log: AUG. 29, 2077.
- Taggerdy's Journal: OCT 21, 2077.
- Taggerdy's Journal: NOV 04, 2077.
Notes & tips
- The notable resources mentioned above can be found inside a small cave located at the eastern side of the lake.
- The small cave was used by a lieutenant as a camp during the war games.