Morgantown is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Morgantown is one of the "main locations" situated in The Forest, in Fallout 76. This town is massive with over 40 locations to visit, including; stores, apartments, farms, stations, tents, and more! If the sheer size isn't enough to encourage players to visit, then the loot to be collected surely will, being one of the best rated areas in terms of loot in the entire Fallout 76. It's not all sunshine and puppies however, as the dense population of Scorched and Ghouls make traversing through and claiming all the precious loot, a challenge. Back to its size; this town is so big that even sections of it get their own pages (e.g Airport, Trainyard, High School, Morgantown Station). A few notable locations within the town:
- Liquor Store - Responders Headquarters
- Bank - Responders Stash Room
- Drugstore Tenement Block - Roof Camp with crafting stations +more
Morgantown is a large location within The Forest, with both North and South exits. The Town features complex streets and accessible buildings that all wastelanders will want to explore in full
Quests in Morgantown
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Morgantown
Threat level in Morgantown is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Morgantown
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Holotapes, Nuka-Cherry, 9x Caps Stash
- Crafting: Chemistry Station, 2x Cooking Station, Tinker's Workbench, Water Pump
- My Stash Box (Red Rocket Gas Station)
- Various Weapons and Ammo
- Harvest: Brain Fungus, Glowing Fungus, Mutated Fern, Rhododendron, Soot Flower, Wild Mutfruit
Notes & tips
- Responders HQ located within a Liquor Store in the town center.
- Responder Stashes available after Event: Back on the Beat is completed. Near the HQ, use the monitor at the Attorney's office, the Bank and the deli.
- Morgantown is one of the most loot-rich locations in all of Appalachia. Be sure to explore the majority of it, even if it's not all at once. It is massive and can be broken down further into smaller locations.
- Use the elevated platforms built on the roofs and upper floors of buildings to traverse through Morgantown, and orient yourself better.