Morgantown Airport is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Morgantown Airport is located north of Morgantown, and is almost as big as the aforementioned town. Previously what was sure to be a busy airport, and subsequently a large-scale Responders base, is now overrun by Scorched. The main terminal building contains a trading post, the overseer's cache, and a couple of Power Armor Stations. Right behind it you'll find the runway, which has become a large lootable outpost, and is now completely filled with Scorched. There are a few things to do here, lore-wise, which can be achieved via the An Ounce of Prevention quest.
Morgantown Airport is a location within The Forest that comprises the terminal floors and its surroundings. It had been turned into a Responders base, but the Scorched eventually overrun them.
Quests in Morgantown Airport
The following quests are related to this location
- Event: Collision Course
- Responder Volunteers: Advanced (related to the Responders faction)
- An Ounce of Prevention
Enemies in Morgantown Airport
Morgantown Airport threat level is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Morgantown Airport
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Holotapes, 2x Magazines
- Crafting: 2xArmor Workbench, 3x Weapons Workbench, 2x Tinker's Workbench, Chemistry Station, 4x Cooking Station, 2x Power Armor Station
- Harvest: Pumpkin, Tato Plant, Wild Corn
- Various Weapons and Ammo
- Overseer's Cache
Notes & tips
- 2 Power Armor Stations are find in the Trading Post.
- There's an Overseer's Cache in the Trading Post
- The Holotapes available here are Responders-based.