Mount Blair Trainyard
|Region||The Ash Heap|
Mount Blair Trainyard is one of the Locations within the The Ash Heap region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Mount Blair Trainyard is located close to the Abandoned Mine Shaft Elaine, and contains a large amount of train containers and carriages, ruins, debris, and machinery. There are a total of 14 points of interest in this trainyard, including the aforementioned Mine Shaft. You'll be sure to face some tough foes in the form of Mole Miners and Robots, however you'll be we rewarded with loads of loot.
A ruined trainyard that contains a mine shaft and much more structures, in a dilapidated state.
Quests in Mount Blair Trainyard
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Mount Blair Trainyard.
Enemies in Mount Blair Trainyard
The threat level of Mount Blair Trainyard is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Mole Miner
- Fall from Heights
Resources in Mount Blair Trainyard
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 4x Bobbleheads,3x Magazines, Holotapes, Nuka-Cherry, Power Armor, 2x Caps Stash
- Crafting: Chemistry Station, 2x Cooking Station, Power Armor Station, Tinker's Workbench
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing, and Chems
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - In the Power Armor Station by the Tinker’s Workbench, next to the entrance door (ground floor, with the green metal stairs on the outside above the doorway) on the south side of the main building.
- There's a Mount Blair Payroll Terminal Robot you can chat to, if you're feeling lonely :(