Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06
Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06 is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06 is a behemoth of a facility and is one of the three Power Plants in Appalachia. Located near Charleston, it may be of no surprise to learn that is plant used to power the town and some surrounding areas. The exterior of the plant consists of a camp, a landing pad, the Poseidon Energy Plant Yard, three cooling towers, and roof gantries; giving you lots of places to scavenge.
The interior of the Energy Plant is large and can be confusing, but if you stick to the right and hug the wall all the way through, turning back and continuing to right at dead ends, you'll eventually see all there is to see. However the Scorched and Ghouls make this a little less straightforward. Be sure to visit the third cooling tower on the south, as it contains most workbenches and even potentially, a Power Armor.
Huge inactive power plant overrun by Scorched and Feral Ghouls. Players can activate this power plant to claim workshop for plenty of resources and to activate various power boxes in The Forest region that can supply your C.A.M.P.
Quests in Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06
The threat level of Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06 is 15-99. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 5x Bobbleheads, Holotapes, 8x Magazines, Power Armor, 21x Cash Stash
- Crafting: Power Armor Station, 2x Cooking Station, 2x Tinker's Workbench, Weapons Workbench, Armor Workbench
- Harvest: Glowing Fungus
- Various Weapons and Ammo
Notes & tips
- If you have trouble navigating around the interior of the plant, be sure to look out for the red signs that point you into each of the rooms.
- Consider equipping radiation resistant equipment as there are multiple rooms ;such as the Reactor Room, Fuel Storage, Cooling Tower 3; that have high radiation.
- The most dangerous things in this area aren't necessarily the enemies, but rather the various hazards you may encounter.