Grafton Dam is one of the Locations within the Toxic Valley region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
North of Morgantown on Route 92, you'll find the Grafton Dam, separating The Forest and Toxic Valley. The dam contains the irradiated waters of Grafton Lake and is a hub for Super Mutants. Access to the interiors of the dam will require you to drop onto the large outflow pipe from a exterior balcony on the northeast. The interior will contain a total of three floors: a lower generator room, a workbench stairwell, and the upper maintenance huts.
Grafton Dam, was once the main souce of providing hydropower for the town and later became one of the outposts of the faction; Brotherhood of Steel. Now, Super Muntants have taken control of both the dam and the outpost.
Quests in Grafton Dam
The following quests are related to this location
- Cold Case
- Event: Manhunt
- Daily: Pass the Buck
Enemies in Grafton Dam
The threat level of Grafton Dam is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Super Mutant
- Irradiated Insect
- Fall from Heights
Resources in Grafton Dam
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Holotapes, Magazines, Power Armor
- Crafting: Cooking Station, Power Armor Station, Tinker's Workbench, Weapons Workbench
- Various Weapons and Ammo
Notes & tips
- Take caution! The water at the bottom is filled with radiation.
- You'll need a Lvl 3 lockpicking skill if you want to go through the main entrance. But you may also gain entry by using the broken pipe on the eastern side of the building.
- Fusion Core - in a generator, inside the power station.
- Mini Nuke - found inside a guard tower, outside of the dam.
- Bobbleheads Spawn - inside of the offices of the power station.
- First Day of Command - close to Moreno's terminal in the yard.
- Power Armor Spawn - in the Power Armor Station, inside the metal storage shed, in the parking lot outside the main Dam building.
- Holotape: Grognak & the Ruby Ruins - in the building above a shack in a broken pipe. Walk onto the broken walkway and drop down.