The Rusty Pick
|Region||The Ash Heap|
The Rusty Pick is one of the Locations within the The Ash Heap region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Rusty Pick is what remains of a miner's tavern, populated by variety of enemies. The tavern itself may not contain much of interest, however a trip down to the cellar and through the tunnel will take you to a cavern, and you'll be able to acquire some decent loot along the way.
Mick Flanagan's tavern was a firm favorite with the local miners, but they're long gone. Watch out for their rather less pleasant replacement: the Mole Miners in the basement.
Quests in The Rusty Pick
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in The Rusty Pick
The threat level of The Rusty Pick is 25-35. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in The Rusty Pick
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 2x Bobbleheads, 2x Magazines, Power Armor
- Crafting: Cooking Station, Weapons Workbench, Water Pump
- Harvest: Brain Fungus, Glowing Fungus, Rhodododendron, Soot Flower
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing, and Chems
- Note: Clara Webber Diary
- In the basement of the Rusty Pick, next to the terminal.
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - Raider: Behind the locked double doors at the east end of the mine tunnel (interior).
- Bobblehead - In the basement of The Rusty Pick, behind Flanagan's terminal.