Silva Homestead is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Silva Homestead is another great homestead located in The Forest. It consists of a farmhouse, a parking lot, a shed, a cottage, a silo barn and a tractor barn. The silo here holds an Arktos Pharama Terminal, while the tractor barn contains the workbenches. There is no denying the challenge ahead, especially if you take a look at the enemies in this area. It will be tough, but with great adversity comes great reward -at least I think that's the saying.
The small farm within The Forest has been overcome by scorched, its crops compromised by radiation, and its inhabitants deceased.
Quests in Silva Homestead
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Silva Homestead
The Threat level of Silva Homestead is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Silva Homestead
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 2x Bobbleheads, 2x Magazines, Power Armor
- Crafting: Power Armor Station, Tinker's Workbench, 3x Weapons Workbench
- Harvest: Ash Rose, Blackberry, Carrot, Log, Tato Plant, Wild Cornao
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - In the Power Armor Station, inside the silo barn with the tractors, hay, and two Weapons Workbenches.
- There is a plethora of Junk to be had.