Wixon Homestead is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
South of Vault 76 rests the Wixon Homestead. A large plot of land with all the farming essentials, this homestead wouldn't be the worst place to settle down, if not for the pesky Scorched that have overrun it. The main farmhouse comes with two silos and barns, and a shed. Be sure to investigate all the structures to grab all available loot.
This small homestead is now home only to the invading Scorched, and an intrepid cat named Cheswick.
Quests in Wixon Homestead
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Wixon Homesteaed.
Enemies in Wixon Homestead
Wixon Homestead threat level is 1-5. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Wixon Homestead
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobblehead, Magazine
- Crafting: Weapons Workbench, Tinker's Workbench, Armor Workbench
- Harvest: Rhododendron, Soot Flower, Wild Mutfruit
Notes & tips
- Check all of the sheds and outbuildings for various supplies and resources.
- Message to Sammy - can be found here.
- A Safe can be found under the Main Farmhouse porch.