|Region||The Savage Divide|
Skullbone Vantage is one of the Locations within The Savage Divide region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Skullbone Vantage is an outpost overrun by the Raiders. It is situated along a rocky area and holds a few tents, as well as ski lifts converted into a shelter. At some point, its settlers were killed by the Scorched and their bodies were left to rot.
Quests in Skullbone Vantage
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Skullbone Vantage
The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Skullbone Vantage
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Harvest: Blackberry - northwest from the camp.
- Ski Sword - lying on the floor, inside the tallest guard tower.
- Random Recipe - located west, inside a tent, beside a chef's hat
- ITEM EXAMPLES: Boiled Water, Chef Hat, Coffee Pot, Dirty Ashtray, Enamel Bucket+, Mini Nuke, Mole Rat Hide, Mr. Handy Fuel, Pre-War Money+, Skull, Spices, Wooden Ski
Notes & tips
- Random loot may be obtained from a military trunk inside one of the tents.